A:What do you do when people ask you for money? 有人向你要錢的時候你會怎么辦?
B:I rarely give people money. 我很少給人錢。
A:Why not? 為什么不給呢?
B:I never know what they’re going to use it for. 我不知道他們會用這些錢去做什么。
A:What do you think they use it for? 你覺得他們會用錢去干什么呢?
B:Some beggars have to give their money to someone else, some people actually need it, and some people use it to buy alcohol. 一些乞丐不得不把這些錢給別人,一些人確實需要錢,還有一些人用這些錢買酒。
A:So do you just ignore them? 所以你就不理睬他們嗎?
B:No, I try to treat them nicely. If I have food, I give it to them. 不,會很好的對待他們。如果有食品,我會給他們。
A:What if they’re not hungry? 要是他們并不餓呢?
for ever什么意思
B:I think that if they’re begging for money, they must be hungry. 我覺得如果他們在祈求錢財,他們就一定是餓了。
for ever的意思
A:I guess. Do you ever feel bad for not giving them money? 我想是的,你不給他們錢的時候會覺得不舒服嗎?
B:Sometimes I do. What do you do? 有時候會,你會怎么辦?
for ever的解釋
A:I always give the money. 我通常會給他們錢。
B:How much do you give them? 給多少?
A:A few dollars. 幾美元。
for ever
B:That’s a lot of money. Do they ever say thank you? 很多了,他們會向你道謝嗎?
A:Some people do. 有些人會。
B:Do you think they need the money? 你覺得他們需要錢嗎?
for ever什么意思
A:I’m not one to judge. 我無法判斷。
B:What if they’re using it for alcohol? 要是他們用這些錢來買酒呢?
A:Then so what. If I give them money, it’s theirs. They can use it how they like. 那也沒辦法,如果我把錢給了他們,錢就是他們的了,他們可以按自己的意愿用這些錢。